Use this link to download our letter. Use it for information or just adjust it to make it your own, and then send it to the BLM. Email is the easiest, but you can also fax it or mail it.
Mail: Bureau of Land Management, St. George Field Office, Attn: Dave Corry, 345 East Riverside Drive, St. George, Utah 84790.
Reference Materials (sorry, for some reason many of these links are staying hot. You’ll have to just copy and paste them into your web address line):
- BLM’s 100 page Environmental Assessment: https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front-office/projects/nepa/69396/94970/114827/DOI-BLM-UT-C020-2017-0010-EA.pdf
- Map of lease areas: https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front-office/projects/nepa/69396/94982/114841/Fluid_Lease_Parcels_Overview_Map.pdf
- Spectrum article: http://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/2017/01/13/fight-brewing-over-proposed-oil-drilling-washington-county/96547992/
- Tribune article: http://www.sltrib.com/news/4816545-155/blm-proposes-oil-drilling-leases-near-zion
- Trib op-ed: http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/4867671-155/op-ed-oil-leases-would-forever-change
- Spectrum article: http://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/2017/02/03/deadline-nears-proposed-oil-drilling-near-zion-national-park/97463228/