- Contact elected officials and candidates to let them know you are concerned about the need, cost, and damage associate with the Northern Corridor Highway. Remember, it is the election season! See CSU’s Position on the Northern Corridor Highway to familiarize yourself with the issues surrounding the Northern Corridor Highway. Here is a link to: Message your County Commissioner. Here is a link to: Find your legislator.
- Write letters to the editor and opinion editorials expressing your opposition to the Northern Corridor Highway. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page if you need help with suggestions for publications or content.
- Sign up for CSU email alerts to receive project updates, comment writing tips, public meeting notices, and comment deadlines. If you are not receiving the email alerts and would like to sign up, please click here.
- Sign the Green Springs, Brio, Warm Springs and Middleton petition against the Northern Corridor Highway if you’re a resident of one of these communities. We’re asking elected officials to support less damaging transportation alternatives and to listen to the stories of homeowners who would be devastated by this project. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to request your copy of the petition.
- Reach out to your friends, family and colleagues to find out if they are opposed to the Northern Corridor Highway. If so, ask if you can share their name and email with CSU. We will get them on our email list and keep them informed of how they can take action. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to share contacts with us.