Our goal is to grow the number of volunteers in our region who value the preservation and protection of our special places. There are a variety ways to volunteer with Citizens for Dixie’s Future to help us continue our work, such as:
· Help maintain our website or Facebook
· Help with graphic design
· Write Op-Eds, Letters to Editors, papers, Facebook posts
· Research such issues as water conservation
· Serve as a board member
· Serve as a cultural site or wilderness steward
· Serve on a committee for public lands or water conservation or other programs, or as a community outreach team member
· Track legislative actions
· Represent CSU at various local government committees and meetings (e.g., city council, county commission, water board of trustees, transportation planning)
· Help around the office
For more information on volunteering email us at email@example.com or call 435-215-8619
In January of 2013 we started a Friend Group to support, protect and conserve the Red Cliffs and Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Areas and adjoining/influencing territories. Its call the Southwest Utah National Conservation Lands Friends (SUNCLF) where volunteers have the opportunity to participate in site stewardship, restoration, rock art documentation and outreach projects.
For more information on joining our Friends Group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-215-8619.